Hermitage is OPEN
The Hermitage Amsterdam is opento the public from wednesdays - sundays (school holidays: also open on Monday and Tuesday). We are delighted to welcome you again in the museum. Four exhibitions are on: Tsars and Knights, Portrait Gallery of the 17th Century and For the Love of Art | Democracy. For more information & tickets click here.
Visit the Hermitage safely
Most Corona measures have been lifted, so you can visit the museum safely. Even if you come with a friend, or with your family/household, we will ensure a safe and peaceful visit.
- Wearing a mouth mask is no longer mandatory
- Cold or fever? We would like to see you again in good health later
- Group access: no maximum
- No 1,5 meters distance keeping needed
- One-way rout in exhibition
- Disinfectants present
- Cards only in Museum shop and restaurant
We look forward to seeing you!