Hermitage OPEN again from June 5th!
The Hermitage Amsterdam will finally reopen its doors to the public on Saturday 5 June! We are delighted to welcome you again in the museum. Four exhibitions can be seen: Tsars and Knights, Het Bloemblaadje..., Portrait Gallery of the 17th Century and For the Love of Art. For more information & tickets click here.
On view from 9 June: Sensing Streams - Holland Festival
From Wednesday 9 June to Sunday 27 June, the installation Sensing Streams by composer Ryuichi Sakamoto and media artist Daito Manabe can be seen in the Hermitage. The installation is part of the program of the Holland Festival. You can visit this installation for free with an entrance ticket for Tsars and Knights or a Hermitage all-in ticket.
Visit the Hermitage safely
We have taken various measures so that you can visit the museum safely. Even if you come with a friend, or with your family/household, we will ensure a safe and peaceful visit.
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory
- Cold or fever? We would like to see you again in good health later
- Only access with online ticket(s)
- Group access: maximum 4 people or one household
- Keep 1.5 meters away
- Follow the indicated walking route, note: only one-way traffic
- Disinfectants present
- Cards only in Museum shop and restaurant
- Take good care of each other
We look forward to seeing you!