Hermitage OPEN again from June 5th!
The Hermitage Amsterdam finally reopened for the public! We are delighted to welcome you again in the museum. Four exhibitions are on: Tsars and Knights, Het Bloemblaadje..., Portrait Gallery of the 17th Century and For the Love of Art. For more information & tickets click here.
Visit the Hermitage safely
1,5 meter distance is still in place in teh building. We have taken various measures so that you can visit the museum safely. Even if you come with a friend, or with your family/household, we will ensure a safe and peaceful visit.
- Wearing a mouth mask is no longer mandatory
- Cold or fever? We would like to see you again in good health later
- Only access with online ticket(s), take good care of each other
- Group access: maximum 4 people or one household
- Keep 1.5 meters away
- Follow the indicated walking route, note: only one-way traffic
- Disinfectants present
- Cards only in Museum shop and restaurant
We look forward to seeing you!